Here are the precautions we put in place:
1. If you are receiving a Reiki session, we ask that you provide your own blanket if you need one for your comfort. All other supplies will be provided by the studio and will be cleaned after each session.
2. During your Reiki session you have the option of wearing a mask or any other PPE. It is recommended, but not required Your practitioner will be wearing both a mask and gloves, which will be changed after each session.
3. Your Reiki practitioner will work on the following body areas ONLY: feet, ankles, knees, hips and abdomen.
4. Please remove your shoes as soon as you come into the studio and place them on the plastic tray.
5. If you are coming to the studio for private yoga, we ask that you bring your own mat, a couple blankets or beach towels and a belt or strap. If you don’t have these items, no worries, we can make it work 🙂
6. If you are coming for yoga please setup your mat in the designated area, which will be marked with yellow tape.
7. During your private yoga session we ask that you wear a face covering over your nose and mouth. Your instructor will have these items on.
8. Your temperature will be taken upon your arrival. We have a contactless thermometer available that we will be using.
9. A contactless hand sanitizer station is available for you to use.
10. If you have any chronic coughing or sneezing please stay home and reschedule.
11. Social distancing will be maintained.
Thank you for your understanding!