Here are the precautions we put in place:
1. During your Reiki session you have the option of wearing a mask or any other PPE. It is recommended, but not required Your practitioner will be wearing a mask, which will be changed after each session.
2. Please remove your shoes as soon as you come into the treatment room. If you wish to wear socks, please feel free to do so.
3. If you are coming to the studio for private yoga, we ask that you bring your own mat, a couple blankets or beach towels and a belt or strap. If you don’t have these items, no worries, we can make it work 🙂 If bolsters are used we will be using pillowcases that will be washed after each use.
4. If you are coming for yoga please setup your mat per instructed. We are all about keeping you safe!
5. During your private yoga session we ask that you wear a face covering over your nose and mouth.
6. A contactless hand sanitizer station is available for you to use.
7. If you have any chronic coughing or sneezing please stay home and reschedule.
8. Social distancing will be maintained throughout.
Thank you for your understanding!