We are thrilled to offer Goddess Ghee in our wellness partnership. This small business near Asheville North Carolina is women run.They believe in the wisdom of food as medicine & honor the ancient Ayurvedic ritual of crafting grass-fed ghee.
Here are some benefits of ghee:
- Ghee helps moisturize the entire body from hair down to your toes!
- Ghee has anti-inflammatory properties and It contains large quantities of butyrate, a fatty acid that has been linked to an immune system response that soothes inflammation. The substance also has anti-viral properties and contributes to a healthy digestive system by helping heal and repair the stomach lining.
- Ghee aids in the body’s absorption of fat-soluble vitamins such as A, D, E and K.
- Trouble with constipation? Yes ghee is wonderful for that as well.
- Studies show that ghee actually lowers LDL;
- Ghee is lactose free. If you are intolerant and you want to try ghee, go slow at first to make sure it is a good fit for you.
- Ghee is a tasty way to include medicinal herbs into your life. In an Ayurvedic lifestyle we love to add our medicine to our food and often times ghee is our vehicle. If you are weak from illness or feel depleted ghee can help you feel more robust and help build your energy back up.
In Stock Ghee (8oz jars)
Maca and Shatavari and Ashwagandha swirled into Goddess Ghee with Ceylon Cinnamon and Cardamom.
Caramelized Garlic Ghee
UNSALTED & CULTURED GRASS-FED BUTTER infused with: FRESH ORGANICALLY GROWN GARLIC caramelized to a sweet perfection.
Crafted from BANNER BUTTER, a grass fed & cultured butter churned in Atlanta, GA
Secret Garden Ghee
SECRET GARDEN is a traditional ghee infused with all organic Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, Garlic, Onion, Celtic Sea Salt and a sprinkle of Ceylon cinnamon.
We also have several jars on clearance for $10. These are also 8oz.
To purchase, please contact me to arrange pickup or delivery.