Do you need relief from stress or anxiety? Do you have chronic pain? Does it feel like something is off or out of balance?
What is Reiki?
- Reiki means universal life force energy and it was founded by Dr. Mikao Usui in Japan near the beginning of the 20th century.
- Reiki is a Japanese technique that can reduce stress and promote relaxation and healing. It is administered by laying hands on the body or it can be done hands-off and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If your “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
- The Reiki energy isn’t directed by the practitioner, they act as a conduit.
- Reiki isn’t a replacement for modern medicine, rather it is complementary and noninvasive.
- Anyone can reap the benefits of Reiki including people, animals and plant life.
- Reiki is not affiliated with any religion and we respect all faiths and beliefs.
What to expect from my session?
Welcome to our healing space! Now that you are here we will spend the first 10 to 15 minutes discussing what you are looking for in your session and answer any questions you might have. Once that part is complete you will be brought to the treatment area and you will get on the table, fully clothed. You will be asked if you prefer hands on or hands off Reiki and then then you will be shown which areas of the body will be worked on and if there is a place that you are not comfortable addressing we will avoid it. After you are 100% comfortable on the table, the session will begin. The lights will be dimmed and soft music will be played in the background. You can set an intention at this point before you begin to rest. Your practitioner will make every effort to make sure you are comfortable so we ask that you speak up if you are feeling any pain or need something adjusted. After 50 minutes of Reiki you will be brought back gently into the present moment, taking all the time you need before coming up. We will then sit back in the consultation area to discuss your experience. You can choose to share as much or as little as you wish. We will then provide you with after care instructions.
Service offered: 1hr Reiki Session $60
Includes 10 to 15 minutes of consultation and 50 minutes of Reiki. Packages are available.Schedule Appointment
Service offered: 1hr Reiki for Two-Couples Session $100
This is a perfect option for anyone that is looking to deepen their connection on a deeper level. Some examples of couples: best friends, family members, partners, co-workers. This session includes 10 to 15 minutes of consultation and 50 minutes of Reiki. Packages are available if you wish to book multiple sessions.Schedule Appointment
Service offered: 45min Distance Reiki Session $30
Includes a call before and after the appointment plus 45 minutes of Distance Reiki.Schedule Appointment